Design Us All LLC
December 2011 - May 2014
Design Us All LLC was the business name that I operated under while I worked as a freelance contractor. I developed over 10 websites for clients and was eventually hired as a full-time contractor for GoLudo LLC, which was a sports entertainment company at the time.
As a freelancer I helped to develop the the following platforms:
- SportTwits (Front end development): Hand-picked and curated Twitter streams covering all major sports. SportTwits' live feed kept fantasy players in the action, ensuring that they never missed a big play or injury.
- Fanium (Android development): An innovative mobile fantasy football game. Fanium was the first mobile only fantasy football game on the market. I was the lead Android app developer.
- Premier Fantasy Canadian Football (Front end development): Similar to Fanium, Fantasy CFL was the first mobile only fantasy football game for fans of the Canadian Football League. I developed the landing and marketing pages for this app's website.
- Fantasy Elite (Front end development and email templates): A daily fantasy sports platform that allowed fans to compete on one-day contests both on iOS and through a website. I mainly contributed to the development of the website, which was built on Ruby on Rails and used a PostgreSQL database.
- Sous-sous (Front end and back end development): A social crowd funding network.
- Fitlio (Front end and back end development): A Pinterest clone for exercise and health.
- Duluth Hub (Wordpress development): A website for a collaborative workspace business.